Further development of two of the designs (see last post). Cleared up some shapes and silhouettes, changed some proportions, checked detail consistency, and added some values.
I just discovered something delightful —a monthly Character Design Challenge! Every month they come out with a new theme. You have to submit through a facebook group, and people post some pretty fun stuff… This one’s mine!
Here are some more designs I came up with for an exercise at Animschool. Before I knew about the challenge, I had randomly chosen a photo of a “crusty biker” to base my designs off of… and lucky I did, because my instructor knew about it and told me that this month’s theme happened to be bikers.